June 30, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Hi all,in two weeks my PhD will be finished and I celebrate the late summer and fall with some workshops I offer here in Germany. Two Workshops are ready for sign up: collogne and munich. Here the direkt links to the official offer:http://www.tabletopwelt.de/forum/showthread.php?t=132770...andhttp://www.tabletopwelt.de/forum/showthread.php?t=132771Looking forward see some of you there :)Happy PaintingCheers GeOrc Comments noesteJuly 1, 2010 at 10:41 AMCongratulations on finishing your PhD!I would really have loved to attend one of your workshops, but I fear I have forgotten most of what I knew of the german language.. Either way, hope that you'll get some extra spare time now, and that we can look forward to some great miniatures here on this site!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMarCowSeptember 8, 2010 at 9:27 PMHerzlichen Glückwunsch! Wäre gern bei einem dieser Workshops dabei. Irgendwo hat es geheißen, es würden deine letzten sein?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Congratulations on finishing your PhD!
ReplyDeleteI would really have loved to attend one of your workshops, but I fear I have forgotten most of what I knew of the german language..
Either way, hope that you'll get some extra spare time now, and that we can look forward to some great miniatures here on this site!
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Wäre gern bei einem dieser Workshops dabei. Irgendwo hat es geheißen, es würden deine letzten sein?
ReplyDelete