Sunday, February 14, 2010


I had a small sculpturing session today. I resculpt the body of Malagor and started to think about how to base the miniature. I decieded to create a burned roof as base which should fit to the idea of OSL fire effect in his left hand. I plan that the smoke from the roof will turn into his loincloth to fix the miniature in a flying position. The miniature is a lot of fun and I hope to get more progress tomarrow. Like always critic and feedback are very welcome.
Kind Regards GeOrc

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea, I really like your thoughts about the smoke and loincloth. The greenstuff work on the chest is looking great as per normal. Looking forwards to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems good so far. I predict, it will fit perfect to your other gors ;). The idear of the burned down roof is promissing, especially the smoke turning the lioncloth. Can't wait to see you doing it.

    ReplyDelete